How to Communicate without Fuss or Fear INSTANTLY! (A Thai Language Phrasebook)
Thomas Lamosse, Jintana Rattanakhemakorn
This practical Thai phrasebook puts all the most important Thai words and phrases in the palm of your hand.
It contains all the necessary words and phrases for speaking Thai in any kind of setting. Perfect for students, tourists, or business people learning Thai or traveling to Thailand, it also contains a beginner guide to the Thai language, allowing for a deeper understanding of Thai than a typical Thai phrasebook or Thai dictionary. The phrase book is organized by situations where one might need to speak Thai such as: at the hotel, in a taxi, using numbers, etc.
As a bonus, an "Exploring Thailand" section provides detailed information about Thai holidays, customs and popular travel destinations.
Key features of Survival Thai include:
- Hundreds of useful Thai words and expressions.
- A pronunciation guide for Thai letters and words.
- A brief guide to Thai grammar.
- A section on specific titles and place names.
- A Thai dictionary for quick reference
- Manga illustrations to provide fun visual cues.
- An "Exploring Thailand" travel guide.