OCR GCSE (9-1) PE Second Edition
Exam Board: OCR
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2018
Inspire, motivate and give confidence to your students with OCR PE for GCSE Second Edition. This reliable and accessible textbook is structured to match the specification exactly and will provide your students with the knowledge they need, while giving them the opportunity to build skills through appropriate activities.
We are working in collaboration with OCR to produce this Student's Book.
- Key questions to direct thinking and help students focus on the key points
- Diagrams to aid understanding
- Summaries to aid revision and help weaker students access the main points
- Extension questions, stimulus material and suggestions for further reading to stretch, challenge and encourage independent thinking and a deeper understanding
- Definition of key terms - again to aid and consolidate understanding of technical vocabulary and concepts
- Activities to build conceptual understanding and sound knowledge and understanding, analysis, evaluation and application skills