Moon Tampa & St. Petersburg
Joshua Lawrence Kinser
Moon Travel Guides: Experience the Life of the City!
A buzzing city center, quaint historic harbor, and more than 35 miles of Gulf Coast beaches: get to know this unique part of the Sunshine State. Inside you'll find:
- Strategic itineraries for every timeline and budget, curated for families, beach-goers, foodies, outdoor adventurers, and more
- Activities and ideas for every traveler: See surrealist artwork at the Salvador Dali Museum, or soar over the bay at the world's largest skydiving center. Discover the vibrant nightlife of Tampa's historic Latin Quarter, or indulge in a puff of the region's famed cigars. Get your kicks on one of the many thrill rides at Busch Gardens, or kick back with a daiquiri after a relaxing day on the beach
- Honest advice on when to go, where to stay, and how to get around
- Firsthand perspective from born-and-raised Floridian Joshua Kinser
- Focused coverage of Downtown Tampa, Ybor City, South Tampa and Hyde Park, Busch Gardens and North Tampa, Greater Tampa, Downtown St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach and Gulf Port, Clearwater and Dunedin, and Greater Pinellas County
- Day trips to Orlando's theme parks, the Nature Coast, and Sarasota
- Full-color, vibrant photos and detailed maps throughout
- Detailed and thorough information, including crucial background on culture and history, wildlife, and geography
Visiting more of the Sunshine State? Try Moon Florida. Exploring by car? Try Moon Florida Road Trip.