OCR A Level Law Book 2
Jacqueline Martin, Richard Wortley, Nicholas Price
Exam board: OCR
First teaching: September 2017
First exams: Summer 2019
This student book will be selected for OCR endorsement process.
Accurately cover the breadth of content in the new 2017 OCR A Level specifications with this textbook written by leading A Level Law authors.
This engaging and accessible textbook contains complete coverage of the full A Level specification. From leading law authors Jacqueline Martin, Richard Wortley and Nicholas Price, it is comprehensive, authoritative and updated with important changes to the law.
- Book 2 covers the A Level material beyond AS.
- Important, up-to-date and interesting cases and scenarios highlight key points.
- Discussion and activity tasks increase your students' understanding of more difficult concepts.
- Practice questions and self-test questions to help your students prepare for their exams.
This student book includes:
- Criminal Law (Additional A Level content)
- The Law of Tort (Additional A Level content)
- The Nature of Law
- Human Rights Law
- The Law of Contract
- Jacqueline Martin LLM has ten years' experience as a practising barrister and has taught law at all levels.
- Richard Wortley is Director and Head of Department of the Jill Dando Institute of Security and Crime Science at University College London.
- Nicholas Price is an experienced teacher of Law and is an A Level Law textbook author.