The Barefoot Investor for Families
How to teach your kids the value of a buck
Discover the ten things your kids need to know about money before they leave home.
Forget chore charts, guesswork and parenting guilt: you won't find any of that in this road map for raising hard-working, generous and financially confident kids of all ages.
In the same easy-to-read style that made The Barefoot Investor a phenomenal success, Barefoot Investor for Families, published in 2018, is aimed at parents who want to teach their kids the value of a buck. In this #1 bestseller that has sold more than 270,000 copies, Scott Pape has taken the ten money milestones kids need to nail . . . and laid them out for you in a simple, step-by-step plan.
Over the course of ten hilarious, poignant and sometimes downright crazy 'Barefoot Money Meals', you'll get the skinny on:
- The simple pocket money strategy that takes just three minutes a week
- The kitchen challenge that 'breaks the brat' and shows kids how good they've got it
- Helping your teen land their first job (even with zero experience)
- The $453 329 gift to your child that won't cost you a cent
- How to boost your kids into the property market with the 'Barefoot Ladder' strategy
Along the way, you'll meet proud mums and dads-Aussie families from all walks of life-who've used this exact plan to give their kids life-changing money skills.
If you're a parent, grandparent, uncle, aunty or have children in your life, whether they're two or twenty-two, it's never too early or too late to start.