How to Be Better At Basketball in 21 days: The Ultimate Guide to Drastically Improving Your Basketball Shooting, Passing and Dribbling Skills
James Wilson, Keith Farmer
Want to learn the exact basketball skills, strategies, and techniques the pros use? Discover a 21-day fast-track program to break through your basketball barriers.
Struggling to nail that winning shot? Can't seem to pull off the spectacular passes and incredible crossovers you see on TV? James Wilson is a 30-year veteran of basketball coaching with experience gained in 20 countries. Wilson's genius, laser-focused 21-day program is designed to improve your game no matter your current skill level.
How to Be Better At Basketball in 21 Days: The Ultimate Guide to Drastically Improving Your Basketball Shooting, Passing and Dribbling Skills, teaches you using precision drills and specific exercises to stack skill after skill. Using Wilson's special core philosophy, this thorough system will improve your form, develop new skills, and help you challenge even the most advanced players.
In How to Be Better At Basketball in 21 Days, you'll discover:
- Expert techniques to dramatically increase your basketball shooting accuracy
- How to crush your crossovers and handle the ball like a boss
- How to toughen your mental state and play with courage, confidence, and control
- How to challenge those more advanced players and succeed while doing it
- How to be that go-to player who takes the winning shot and much, much more
How to Be Better At Basketball in 21 Days is the definitive manual for any basketball player from amateur to pro. If you like learning practical, step-by-step, no-nonsense techniques straight from an expert, then you'll love Wilson's easy-to-follow guide.
Buy How to Be Better At Basketball in 21 Days to slam dunk the competition today!