AQA A Level Chemistry (Year 1 and Year 2)
Alyn G. McFarland, Nora Henry, Teresa Quigg
Develop and learn to apply your knowledge, progressing from basic concepts to more complicated Chemistry, with worked examples, practical activities and mathematical support in this updated, all-in-one textbook for Years 1 and 2.
Written for the AQA A-level Chemistry specification, this revised textbook will:
- Provide support for all 12 required practicals with activities that introduce practical work and other experimental investigations in Chemistry.
- Offer detailed examples to help you get to grips with difficult concepts such as physical chemistry calculations.
- Helps to improve mathematical skills with support throughout, examples of method and a dedicated 'Maths for chemistry' chapter.
- Allow you to easily measure progression with differentiated end-of-topic questions and 'Test yourself' questions.
- Develop understanding with free online access to 'Test yourself' answers, 'Practice' question answers and extended glossaries*.