AQA A Level Physics (Year 1 and Year 2)
Jeremy Pollard, Carol Davenport, Nicky Thomas
Expand and challenge your knowledge and understanding of Physics with this updated, all-in-one textbook for Years 1 and 2 that builds mathematical skills and provides practical assessment guidance.
Written for the AQA A-level Physics specification, this revised textbook will:
- Provide full coverage of all five option topics: Astrophysics is covered in book, with Turning Points in Physics, Engineering Physics, Medical Physics and Electronics available to download online
- Offer support for the mathematical requirements of the course with worked examples of calculations and a dedicated 'Maths in physics' chapter.
- Measure progress and assess learning throughout the course with 'Test yourself' and 'Stretch and challenge' questions.
- Support all 12 required practicals with applications, worked examples and activities included in each chapter.
- Develop understanding with free online access to 'Test yourself' answers and 'Practice' question answers*.
DOWNLOADABLE OPTION TOPIC CHAPTERS
To request your downloadable copies please email firstname.lastname@example.org