AQA A Level Physical Education Student Guide 1: Factors affecting participation in physical activity and sport
Symond Burrows, Michaela Byrne, Sue Young
Reinforce your students' understanding throughout their course with this guide packed full of reliable content and sample questions and answers with commentary.
Written by best-selling authors of our My Revision Notes and teachers with extensive examining experience, this guide can help your students to improve their exam technique and achieve their best.
- Helps students identify what they need to know with a concise summary of the topics examined at A-level
- Consolidates understanding through assessment tips and knowledge-check questions
- Offers opportunities for students to improve their exam technique by consulting sample graded answers to exam-style questions
- Develops independent learning and research skills
- Provides the content students need to produce their own revision notes
This guide covers the content and exam support you need for Paper 1:
1. Applied anatomy and physiology
2. Skill acquisition
3. Sport and society