Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam 2020, Premium Edition
5 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review
The Princeton Review
PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 5 full-length practice exams, plus thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Note from the Publisher: The College Board continues to roll out changes to this course, including minor changes to the exam grading rubric made after this book went to press. Make sure to check out your included Student Tools online for the latest updates!
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Up-to-date information on the 2020 AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam
• Content review for all test topics, with a quick-reference glossary for the most important dates, cases, and information
• Online access to handy study guides, printable resources, helpful pre-college information, and more
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests in the book with detailed answer explanations
• 1 full-length practice test online with detailed answer explanations
• Helpful comprehension drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Strategies for the new comparison and data analysis question types