Finding Your Voice
A Path to Recovery for Survivors of Abuse
- Teaching hope and healing for the 42 million victims of abuse.
- Through 3 decades of work, the author shares a proven 5-part system of recovery, perfected working with thousands of women.
- Using the science of habits, riveting stories and down-home advice, Mannette Morgan will explain the power of changing negative self-beliefs and replacing them with a tool to help abused women become their best self.
In a short 6-weeks, women will discover their power to:
- Retain their confidence
- Learn the definition of a healthy relationship
- Beat fear, the #1 reason that keeps most women in an abusive relationship
- Stop worrying and replace it with happiness and joy
- Finding Your Voice removes the emotional/societal blinders and helps women recognize their situation, then follow a step-by-step system for recovery.
Join the movement #MeTooPartTwo