OCR A-level Physical Education Student Guide 1: Physiological factors affecting performance
Reinforce students' understanding of applied anatomy, physiology, exercise physiology and biomechanics and improve their exam technique for component 1: physiological factors affecting performance by utilising this OCR A Level PE Student Guide.
Packed full of clear topic summaries, knowledge-check questions and sample exam-style questions and answers with commentaries, this guide will help your students aim for and achieve the highest grades.
- Identify key content for the exams with our concise coverage of topics
- Find out what examiners are looking for with our Questions and Answers section
- Test students' knowledge with rapid-fire knowledge check questions and answers
- Avoid common pitfalls with clear definitions and exam tips throughout
- Reinforce learning with bullet-list summaries at the end of each section