HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategy 2-Volume Collection
Harvard Business Review
If you read nothing else on strategy, read these definitive articles from Harvard Business Review.
Defining--and executing--the best strategy for your company is fraught with challenge. Do you have the right strategy to lead your company into the future? HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategy 2-Volume Collection provides enduring ideas and practical advice on how to accelerate your organization's strategy development and execution. Bringing together HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategy, Vol. 1 and HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategy, Vol. 2, this collection includes twenty articles selected by HBR's editors and features the indispensable article "What is Strategy?" by Michael E. Porter.
From timeless classics to the latest game-changing ideas from thought leaders W. Chan Kim, Renee Mauborgne, Jim Collins, and more, HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategy 2-Volume Collection will inspire you to:
- Distinguish your companies from your rivals
- Reinvent your business model to keep you on the competitive map
- Craft a vision for an uncertain future
- Create and capture new markets--and break free from overcrowded ones
- Clarify decision roles for faster decision making
- See the growing relevance of data analytics in your organization
- Transform your products and services into platforms
- Identify the signals of future disruption and take steps to avoid it
HBR's 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further. HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an ever‐changing business environment.